Thank you for finding our PostHugger™ Hexagon Bracket Kits. If you look closely in customer-provided photos, we offer two styles. A 24-piece design and a 12-piece design. The 24 piece actually uses more steel at each corner (four brackets per corner) and is offered at a better price than the 12-piece (two brackets per corner). The circle insets in the two pictures show which brackets come in the four-brackets-per-corner set and two-brackets-per-corner set. We are able to offer the four-per-corner sets at a better price for two reasons -- we are more efficient in making the 24-piece version and are able to ship the 24-piece set in two boxes, rather than the six or seven boxes it takes to ship the 12-piece version! Some still prefer the minimalist look of the 12-piece version, which is the reason why we still offer it. Select either option from the drop-down menus.
In the 24- Piece Set, you will receive a complete set of 24 brackets. There are 6 Left-Side Underarm Brackets and 6 Right-Side Underarm Brackets. These bolt to the top of each upright post and the underside of the Hexagon. There also are 6 Inside Brackets which bolt to the inside of the upright and the top Hexagon, and 6 Outside Brackets bent to 60 degrees which bolt to the outside of the top hexagon. Other styles fail to attach to the uprights on more than one side, but our 24-Piece PostHugger™ Kit bolts onto three sides of each upright! (Scroll to the Gazebo/Pergola photo composite in this listing, from a recent pergola customer build, to view the Top Outside Bracket placement in main photo and the Inner and Underarm Brackets placement in smaller inset photo.)
In the 12- Piece Set, you will receive a complete set of twelve (12) brackets. There are six (6) brackets which bolt to the top of each upright post and the inside of each corner and six (6) more brackets which bolt to the outside of the Hexagon as shown in the pictures. Miter your posts at 30-degrees before adding the brackets, and you're good to go. Other styles fail to attach to the uprights on more than one side, but our 12-Piece PostHugger™ Top-Mount Kit bolts onto both sides of each upright and forms a base for the incoming horizontal posts which also are then bolted on two sides.
WHY BUY POSTHUGGER™?
• We are the original designer of these brackets, often copied by others but never equaled! If you find a PostHugger™ knockoff, give us a chance to meet or beat their price.
• We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other.
• Unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
• All powder coating is done in-house to ensure a quality application on each and every piece.
• We use only 100% first-rate, high quality powders, which are all made in America.
• We develop all designs ourselves and, unlike some, never poach the intellectual property of others.
• We proudly stand behind all our products.
• All our PostHugger™ Brackets & metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
These are sold sized either for 4x4 Posts or for 6x6 Posts. See our listings for each. And if you would like an Octagon, see our listing for our 32-Piece Octagon Pergola Brackets Set!
All our brackets can be installed using any 1/2" wood lag screws. If you use lag screws, we recommend 1/2" x a minimum of a 2.5" long lag bolt (for 4x4s) and (3.5" for 6x6s), with longer bolts adding more strength. WOOD POSTS AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS; you can pick them up at your local Home Depot/Menard's/Lowe's/Ace Hardware store. Lifestyle customer photos depict build/use variations only.
Also please note that these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can order them from us with a black powder coat, paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time. ***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.***
*****EXTRA SHIPPING COST ON ALL BRACKET ORDERS TO NON-CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.***** Please call 470-626-5989 to place your order.
©2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!