You may buy brackets with welded-on castors/casters individually or as a set of four in this listing. (You also have the option of buying a bracket without the castor/wheel for those who would like just the bracket.) This listing is for 6x6 Posts.
Build your own rugged and heavy duty PostHugger™ ROLL AROUND shop table, garage table, or cart with rolling casters/castors with our USA made 1/8" thick steel end brackets with a welded on, locking & rolling wheel! Each wheel is rated at 300 pounds for an impressive 1,200 pounds of rolling around ability for the set of four! The wheels are 5" Tall, so they roll over cracks and grooves more easily.
These wheels will not shear off like other castors when you roll around your heavy cart or hit a rock. Nope! They are 1/8” thick steel frames with welded-on locking castors! Our design means you do not bolt into the bottom of the post at all. Instead, you bolt through our bracket into the side of the post, for better strength!
We use all locking castors so it is easy to find two to step on and lock. Because they are step-lock, when you need to unlock, just lift lever with top of shoe. A lot easier than the kind with a mid-wheel pivot lock where you have to use your hand.
In this listing you can buy just one or a Set of Four of the bad boys. And if you like the look of these wheel brackets but don't need the castors/wheels welded to the solid steel bottom plate, we've added an option to this listing to order the 1/8" thick steel end bracket only! Use the end-bracket-only as a Corner Protector or weld on a castor yourself to use with a 6x6 Post.
Made for 6x6 POSTS, there are two 1/2" holes on each of the top ears for fastening to your 6x6 legs. (The holes for the tables legs are offset so that if you want to thru bolt, you don't have to worry about hitting any of the other installed bolts!) Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2" wood lag screws or 1/2" thru bolts. WOOD POSTS AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS; lifestyle photos depict build/use variations only. You can pick up the bolts and any washers needed at your local Home Depot/Menard's/Lowe's/Ace Hardware store.
We also make Corner Brackets, Flat T brackets for joining other parts of your design, and Bent L’s for use as inside corners. And we make a Legless T™ (no vertical leg), and a Flat L (which is Flat like the T, but without the extra short leg). If you want to mix and match, just let us know how many of each you would like and we will set you up a custom listing.
Made in the USA: All our PostHugger™ Brackets and metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
Visit all our other website offerings here: https://posthugger.com/shop/
*****EXTRA SHIPPING COST ON ALL BRACKET ORDERS TO NON-CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.***** Please call 470-626-5989 to place your order.
Any Questions? Feel free to reach out!
©2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!