Build your own rugged and heavy duty PostHugger™ Pentagon Shaped Pergola for 4x4 Posts with our USA made 1/8" steel corner brackets!
This listing is for a complete set of 4 brackets per upright post (a total of 20 brackets for a Pentagon) -- you of course will need 5 upright posts to build a Pentagon. In this Kit, there are 5 Left-Side Underarm Brackets and 5 Right-Side Underarm Brackets. These underarm brackets bolt to the top of each upright post and the underside of the Pentagon. There also are 6 Inside Brackets which bolt to the inside of the upright and the top of the Pentagon, and 6 Outside Brackets bent to 36 degrees which bolt to the outside of the top of the Pentagon. (You will miter your posts to 36 degrees and rest them on top of their uprights.)
Our PostHugger™ design is made even better because we use 1/8" thick steel! The result: over 4 pounds of steel are used to tie together a single completed corner! And while other manufacturers' styles fail to attach to the uprights on more than one side, our 20-Piece PostHugger™ Kit bolts onto three sides of each upright!
These brackets are sized for your 4x4 Posts, but we also sell a Kit for your 6x6 Posts here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1375737844/
NEED SPECIFIC BRACKETS? If you want specific individual brackets from this set, instead of the full kit here, just reach out to us at daniel [!at] tflex-tech.com and let us know which brackets you want, the sizes, and whether you want them powder coated, and we’ll send you a quote and/or set you up with a custom listing!
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2" wood lag screws. WOOD POSTS AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS; you can pick them up at your local Home Depot/Menard's/Lowe's/Ace Hardware store. Lifestyle customer photos depict build/use variations only. Also please note that these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can order them from us with a black powder coat, paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
WHY BUY POSTHUGGER™?
• We are the original designer of these brackets, often copied by others but never equaled!
• We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other.
• Unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
• All powder coating is done in-house to ensure a quality application on each and every piece.
• We use only 100% first-rate, high quality powders, which are all made in America.
• We develop all designs ourselves and, unlike some, never poach the intellectual property of others.
• We proudly stand behind all our products.
• All our PostHugger™ & metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2" wood lag screws or 1/2" thru bolts. If you use lag screws, we recommend at least 1/2" x 2" length. WOOD POSTS AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS; you can pick them up at your local Home Depot/Menard's/Lowe's/Ace Hardware store. Lifestyle customer photos depict build/use variations only.
Please note that these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can order them from us with a black powder coat, paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.***
*****EXTRA SHIPPING COST ON ALL BRACKET ORDERS TO NON-CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.***** Please call 470-626-5989 to place your order.
Need Expedited Shipping? Just email us a list of the parts or styles, and quantities you would like, along with your ship-to zip code, and we will get you a quote for the additional cost to get you your order in hurry!
If you would like to see customer photos (and a video!) of some of our brackets in use, copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://posthugger.com/photos/
©2023 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!