Over 100 Designs to Choose From!
We are Candle-Saver™ Brand Candle Toppers - Home of the Original 4" Candle Topper. We are the first! These Candle-Savers™ fit Yankee, Slatkin, Bath and Body candles and more!
We designed, make and hand-finish these Candle-Saver™ Brand Candle Toppers in Cartersville, Georgia. They will add style and function to your jar candles! Just set this stylish, thick, flat metal art on top of your candle after lighting it (but let cool before removing!) They look great and they help your candle melt the wax all the way to the outside edge! Just let it burn long enough to melt the wax across the full surface and it can even out those candles which started to burn into a core down the wick. Remember, be sure to let it cool before removing it!!
If you have a brand-new candle and the wick is so tall that it will cause carbon to build up on a topper, just burn the candle a while until the wick is lower. Not to worry - the topper will help even the candle out once you are able to use it without the flame touching the topper.
Photos depicted in this listing include Wide Array of individual toppers (including Hearts Circle, Monograms, Maple Leaf, and More!); display of Sun/Snowflake/Honeycomb/Butterfly/Pine Trees in Circle; display of Bunnies/Butterfly/Cat Lying Down; Hearts in a Circle; display of Fleur-De-Lis (more open design)/Tree of Life/Trinity; display of the popular Spiral/Sun/Hearts in a Circle; Flowers 1, 2, and 3 (counterclockwise from top); an Animals Array of individual toppers; a Fall Array Collection of individual toppers, and our Array Display of our many individual toppers! Just add the one(s) you like to your cart! Try not to be overwhelmed by all your choices! :)
See all our Etsy Candle-Saver™ listings to browse by categories, or visit us at Candle-Toppers.com to view our entire line of 150 toppers! We offer many designs, including:
Ankh Symbol of Life
Bunnies in Circle!
Camping Marshmallow Roast
"Colorado Maple Leaf"
Christian Fish ΙΧΘΥΣ (Ichthys)
Eye of Horus
Farm Life Barn & Silo
Fleur-De-Lis Reverse (the more open-space version)
Ghosts in Circle
Hearts in Circle
Island Palm Trees
Japanese Love Symbol
Keys - Crossed
Key with Locks
Lu - Happiness
Lucky Horseshoes Circle
Mom with Heart
Penguins in Circle
Pine Trees in Circle
Pumpkin - Angry
Pumpkin - Smiling
Shamrocks in Circle
Stars in Circle
Stockings in Circle
Tree of Life
Trinity Knot (Triquetra)
Yoga Aum Om
45 Record Adapter
See our other Etsy candle listings to shop by category too! Among our many unique hand-crafted candle tops/covers, we continue to offer our personalized Monogram Letter collection! View the separate Monogram Letter listing for details and pricing, pick your personalized letters, and add to your cart!
Not sure of which style or want extras for gifts? We offer FREE SHIPPING on single and multiple purchases, so be sure to think of friends and family for a unique and useful gift!
We offer four standard diameters:
3.2" Common/Traditional Single Wick Yankee Jar Style;
3.5" Less Common Voluspa 16 Ounce Style;
4" Very Common 3-Wick Style for Bath & Body/Yankee/Numerous Other Brands; and
8.5" Uncommon Voluspa 123 Ounce Style.
Our 3.2" style topper is very versatile as it not only fits many popular brand candle jars but also works on a wide range of smaller jars, including Bath & Body Works 2.75" diameter jars-- overhanging just a bit and still helping your candle to melt the wax evenly.
For jar candle diameters up to 4", we often recommend the even more versatile 4" style which works with candles such as Yankee 12.5 oz (5"H x 4"W x 4"D) jars, Bath & Body 12.5 oz and 14.5 oz jars, and other brands measuring 4" in diameter or less (again, overhanging just a bit on slightly smaller jars, but working well -- in fact, customers report using them with success on even some of the smallest of jars out there!)
And if you have a jar candle that is over 4" wide (from outside to outside), just let us know and we can work on a custom diameter for you.
Does Thickness Matter? YES! But it can be confusing because a lot of ads say "heavy duty," "thick," or "very durable," but those are just words. Some ads will tell you it is a particular gauge, but if you are like us, these approaches make us feel like a goat looking at a watch - - pretty confused! So, in this listing we use 1/8" thick metal. Let's put that in a list of thicknesses using common coins:
1/8" = .125" = 11 Gauge = Thicker than a Quarter and a Dime Stacked on Top of Each Other (2.4% Thicker). It is 250% thicker than 18 Gauge and 60% thicker than 14 Gauge.
5/64" = .078" = 14 Gauge = Barely Thicker than a Nickel (1.6% thicker).
1/20" = .05" = 18 Gauge = Almost as Thick as a Dime (it is 6% short).
Made in the USA: All our candle-toppers and steel artwork are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
(c) 2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
1-4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!
Jun 25, 2022
I can’t fault them for quality or shipping and the item was exactly as promised. I bought it for a 4” bbw candle and it didn’t work in the way I hoped. My problem. Not theirs
Jun 20, 2022
These candle toppers are awesome. They are thick, solid and keep your candle in great condition.
Jun 20, 2022
These candle toppers are awesome. They are thick, solid and keep your candle in great condition.
Jun 7, 2022