We are Candle-Saver™ Brand Candle Toppers - Home of the Original 4" Candle Topper. We are the first! These Candle-Savers™ fit your VoluSpa candles beautifully and help prevent coring and tunneling!
We designed these classic Candle-Saver™ Brand Candle Toppers to fit the exclusive Voluspa Hearth collection of 5-Wick Candles and the 16 ounce Voluspa Large Embossed Glass Jar Candle series. Checkout with one or both! Not only did we design them right here is Cartersville, Georgia, but we also make and hand-finish them ourselves! And all our candle-toppers and steel artwork are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
Whether you chose one of the great Voluspa scents of BALTIC AMBER, COPPER CLOVE, FRENCH CADE & AVENDER, GILT POMANDER & HINOKI, GOJI TAROCCO ORANGE, MOKARA, MOSO BAMBOO, PERSIMMON & COPAL, or WHITE CURRANTS & ALPINE LACE from the Hearth collection or any new Voluspa scent in the 5-Wick Glass candle family or 16 Ounce Large Embossed Glass collection, we have you covered!
This elegant design will help your Voluspa candle burn evenly all the way across, from side to side and top to bottom without any coring – – even if you only burn it for a few minutes at a time rather than the recommended few hours! This way, you will get 100% of the usage out of your 123 ounce or 16 ounce Voluspa candle with an even, slow controlled burn/melt of your beautiful candle.
Just set the hand-finished steel plate on top of the jar after lighting it (but let the topper cool before removing!). They help your candle melt the wax all the way from side-to-side and top-to-bottom! And look great, too!
It will also help even out any Voluspa candles which already started to burn into a core down the wick. Remember, be sure to let it cool before removing it!!
This roughly 8.5" diameter topper is for the 123 ounce and the roughly 3.5" topper is for the 16 ounce.
(Of course, you may use these on other brands or your own candle jars if they also have a similar diameter, even if you let it overhang a bit, it will still look good.)
Not sure of which style or want extras for gifts? We offer FREE SHIPPING on single and multiple purchases, so be sure to think of friends and family for a unique and useful gift!
We Use 1/8" Thick Steel, but Does Thickness Matter? YES! But it can be confusing because a lot of ads say "heavy duty," "thick," or "very durable," but those are just words. Some ads will tell you it is a particular gauge, but if you are like us, these approaches make us feel like a goat looking at a watch - - pretty confused! So, in this listing we use 1/8" thick metal. Let's put that in a list of thicknesses using common coins:
1/8" = .125" = 11 Gauge = Thicker than a Quarter and a Dime Stacked on Top of Each Other (2.4% Thicker). It is 250% thicker than 18 Gauge and 60% thicker than 14 Gauge.
5/64" = .078" = 14 Gauge = Barely Thicker than a Nickel (1.6% thicker).
1/20" = .05" = 18 Gauge = Almost as Thick as a Dime (it is 6% short).
(c) 2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!
Sep 18, 2022
Apr 27, 2022
As described. I use this on Voluspa candles as well as Cire Trudon candles. Keeps top layer of wax even for max wax utilization.
Dec 25, 2021
Huge candle topper, but it's what I wanted and needed. Highly recommended!!!
Jun 28, 2021
Candle topper is heavy duty and looks great on my candle.
May 25, 2021
If you splurged on an anthropology colossal candle, as I did, and are having problems with it burning evenly, this is the solution!! So happy!