Build your own rugged and heavy duty PostHugger™ Pergola, shop/garage/CNC table, or deck with our RiverDriveDesigns, USA made, 1/8" thick, steel brackets!
Also great for fixing/reinforcing the one you already have! These are not flimsy/bendable metal. We make them using 1/8" thick steel - a single corner bracket weighs just over 2 pounds - - strong enough to take what you throw at it (or what you throw it at!), but not so heavy where they are hard to work with. We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other. Also unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
We are the original designer of the PostHugger™ brackets, which may be copied, but never equaled! :) If you find a PostHugger™ knockoff, give us a chance to meet or beat their price.
This listing is for individual brackets made to adapt/connect 6 x6 Posts to 4 x 4 Posts. If you are looking for our standard 4 x 4 post brackets go here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/725042533 and if you want regular 6 x 6 post brackets, click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/708942856
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2" wood lag screws or 1/2" thru bolts. If you use lag screws, we recommend at least 1/2" x 2" length. BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS; you can pick them up at your local Home Depot /Menard's/Lowe's/Ace Hardware store when you pick up your wood.
Our Bracket Adapters Product Line for this purpose includes:
Two Piece Reducer - This bracket is used to reduce a 6x6 post to accept a 4x4 post. It is made up of two separate halves. One half bolts to the 6x6 and the 4x4 and the other half has feet which bolt to the 6x6 and also bolts to the 4x4. Through bolting is not possible with this bracket; instead, all holes are offset and the steel surrounds the 4x4.
6 To 4 Corner Adapter - This outside corner bracket is used where your upright post is a 6x6 and you are adding horizontal incoming 4x4 posts on top to make an corner.
6 To 4 Flat L - This bracket is used where your upright post is a 6x6 and you have one incoming horizontal 4x4 post you want to attach.
6 To 4 Flat T - This bracket is used where your upright post is a 6x6 and you have two incoming horizontal 4x4 posts you want to attach in a straight line.
6 To 4 Bent L - This bracket is bent at a 90 degree angle with one tab sized for a 4x4 post and the other for a 6x6 post.
Please note that unless you choose the powder coated option, these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can either paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.***
*****EXTRA SHIPPING COST ON ALL BRACKET ORDERS TO NON-CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.***** Please call 470-626-5989 to place your order.
Made in the USA: All our PostHugger™ Brackets and metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
If you would like to see customer photos (and a video!) of some of our brackets in use, copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://posthugger.com/photos/
(c) 2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!
May 27, 2022
Did not work like I planned
Dec 5, 2021
Super sturdy and attractive. Exactly what we were looking for.
Feb 5, 2021
Super fast shipping. Now I have to get to work. Lol. Thanks for a great looking product.
Feb 1, 2021
Heavy-duty and exactly what I needed to support some custom monkey bars off of a treehouse.