- - For 6x6 Posts - - For 6x6 Posts - - For 6x6 Posts - - For 6x6 Posts - -
These brackets are sold individually and are FOR USE WITH 6 x 6 POSTS (5.5” x 5.5”). If you want the same thing, but for 4 x 4 posts, click here https://www.etsy.com/listing/725042533
Build your own rugged and heavy duty PostHugger™ Pergola, Double Pergola, shop/garage/CNC table, or deck with our USA made 1/8" steel corner brackets!
Also great for fixing/reinforcing the one you already have! These are not flimsy/bendable metal. We make them using 1/8" thick steel - a single corner bracket weighs over 2-1/2 pounds - - strong enough to take what you throw at it (or what you throw it at!), but not so heavy where they are hard to work with.
We are the original designer of the PostHugger™ brackets, which may be copied, but never equaled! :) If you find a PostHugger™ knockoff, give us a chance to meet or beat their price.
We get a lot of questions about how to build a double pergola (one with six legs) like you may have seen in one of our photos - they use the following:
4 Outside Corners
2 Flat T
8 Bent L Inside Corners
6 Full Post Bases (or 6 of our Two-Piece Post Bases)
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2" wood lag screws or 1/2" thru bolts. If you use lag screws, we recommend 1/2" x a minimum of a 2.5" long lag bolt, with longer bolts adding more strength. If you choose to go with thru bolts, go at least 1/2" x 4.5" and put washers on the inside. Bolts/lag screws are not included with our brackets.
Our Brackets Product Line includes:
Outside Corner Brackets - bent at a 90 degree angle to fit over any 6 x 6 post (5.5" x 5.5"). There are two 1/2" holes on each of the top ears for fastening to cross members and four 1/2" holes on the bottom leg for mounting to the legs. (The holes for the legs are offset so that if you want to thru bolt, you don't have to worry about hitting any of the other installed bolts!)
Flat T brackets - join other parts of your design.
Bent L’s - use where you want an inside corners.
Flat L’s - Flat like the T, but without the third leg.
Double Inside Corner - This is used on an inside corner to support two incoming posts. The holes are offset so that if used on the same post as an Outside Corner, they will not collide.
Post Bases - mount a 6x6 to a flat surface. These have 8 bolt holes to lag with up to 3” lag bolts — two on each side. All 8 are offset, so no concerns about them hitting each other. One side is left open to reduce issues with fat/twisted 6x6’s not fitting. When using our post base, tighten to the inside corner to seat post and the tighten the two sides with the open edges and they will clamp down on the post. The ears for bolting down to concrete are set far enough away so drill/tools have easier access. Like all our brackets, these are made with 1/8” thick steel. This is listed as the "One Full Post Base" option when you checkout.
Two Piece Post Base - Same concept as the Full Post Base, but it is made up of two separate halves and has double the feet. We are able to make this more efficiently, so offer them as a pair for less than the cost of the one-piece Full Post Base. If your post is going up against a wall, you will still want the Full Post Base because it has just two feet, not four, so can be mounted closer to a wall.
Half a Post Base - This item is just one half of the Two Piece Post Base, for those who only need one (or another odd number).
Please note that unless you choose the powder coated option, these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can either paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.***
If you would like to see customer photos (and a video!) of some of our brackets in use, copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://riverdrivedesigns.com/photos/
(c) 2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!
Oct 1, 2021
Good communication, fast to ship and fast (cross-country) delivery. I am very pleased with these brackets, how they integrated with the others and how they allowed me to build a pergola by myself. I would definitely use these again in the future! Thanks!