Be sure to follow us on Instagram @RiverDriveDesigns - Thank you!!
Sold individually (per step), True Bullnose® Stair Treads install in less than 1 minuter per step.
No need to order a single tread to check color and feel -- just request a FREE sample swatch!
TREADS SHOWN ON STAIRS ARE BEACH BUM AND ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY
The standard bullnose sizes are made for a 10" deep tread to fit 1" thick stairs (or less), with a rounded front nose, but if your steps are different, let us know. We also make these to fit stairs which have more of a flat-faced rather than a standard rounded bullnose.
We take 12 foot wide rolls of carpet, cut it down to the correct tread size, seam the borders and then permanently attach our True Bullnose® rigid wraparound edge. We then add a non-skid material similar to that which holds a credit card to a piece of paper when it arrives in the mail - - stays put, but easily removed.
If you want other Styles or Colors, search True Bullnose® Tread or look in our Shop.
© 2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
In addition to our return and exchange policy, there is a 30% restocking fee for any returns. While we wish this was not necessary, our shop’s made to order nature makes it so. We purchase the carpet and create each order once it is placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!