Be sure to follow us on Instagram @RiverDriveDesigns - Thank you!!
Our prices are for treads individually (per step) so you can order the correct number of treads to match the number of steps you have in your staircase.
We are offering the treads at 27" wide. For the depth, all treads are made to fit the most common stair depth which is 10" deep (measured from the back wall of the step to the tip of the bullnose looking straight down at the tape measure -- no need to wrap it around, we know how much to add for that). For the thickness, they will be made to the most common step thickness of 1" thick. But if you need a custom depth or thickness, just strike up a conversation!
The style is called Intuition and is made by J Mish with 100% New Zealand Wool. J Mish puts it best: “Intuition has the look of a vertical rib, broken up by lustrous accents tufted at randomized intervals. With a unique yarn construction, the rich, perfect luster of wool is interspersed with the sparkle provided by sateen yarn. Intuition has twelve timeless and neutral colors, in warm and cool shades.”
Part of our premium wool collection of True Bullnose ® padded carpet stair treads! An elegant but affordable alternative to a complete professional runner installation. We sell treads individually (per step) so you can order the correct number of treads to match the number of steps you have in your staircase.
Here is how we do it:
We start with this awesome 100% Wool carpet, cut it down to the correct tread size, seam the borders, permanently attach our True Bullnose ® rigid edge, and then add a soft, non-scratchy padding to the back. (Padding is now recommended by every carpet manufacturer. It improves the comfort, performance and life of the carpet. We use a 100% post-consumer padding and the best part is we include it at no additional cost!)
As shown in the pictures, the True Bullnose ® stair tread is permanently attached to a rigid bullnose piece so that when installed it will stay nicely wrapped around your stair tread. Other manufacturers use combinations of tape or glue, and hope that your tread will stay wrapped around the end of your stair tread. Not these. True Bullnose ® treads have a pressure sensitive material that keeps the tread in place and a strong, rigid bullnose edge that keeps the wrap-around in place.
Go to http://www.woolsnz.com/#wnzlink for information on Wools of New Zealand or scroll down and keep reading:
The benefits of wool
Wool has some amazing features built in by nature…
Wool is asthma safe
Wool textiles act as a natural air filter, trapping allergens such as dust and pollen and keeping them out of the breathing zone
Wool is flame resistant
Wool does not burn until its gets to 700 degrees celsius, even then it self extinguishes once the source of the fire is removed.
Wool purifies the air
Wool absorbs indoor contaminants and purifies the air you breathe of harmful gases, locking them away for up to 30 years.
Wool absorbs unwanted noise
Wool textiles absorb noise and create warmth making your home or office the perfect place for relaxation, concentration and play.
Other helpful links:
© Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 2019
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we may have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TrueBullnose™ stair treads.
We have found that the number of steps often varies from house to house. So, we normally sell treads individually so that customers may order the same number of treads as they have steps.
One exception is where you see Boxed sets on clearance. If you're looking for sets of treads at a great price, check out our Open Box listings which offer stylish sets at a reduced price!
Yes! Just start up a conversation to get started and we can work out a custom listing for you.
We also can make custom matching runners and landing rugs. Just let us know what you need!
To measure for your topper, you need to find the diameter of your candle in inches.
- Use a ruler to measure your jar candle at the widest point.
- If the candle 's diameter is the same or smaller than that of the topper, the topper will work.
- If the candle's diameter is greater than that of the topper, you will need to chose one of our larger sizes or reach out for a custom order.
In the 24 Piece Bracket Set for a Hexagon, there are four brackets at each intersection. One for each of the following: the outside of the horizontal posts; the inside horizontal and attaching to the upright; and a left and right "under-arm" which attach to the upright and one incoming horizontal post on each side.
And, yes, we sell parts of any of our kits. Just message us!
All the holes on our brackets for 4x4 posts and for 6x6 posts are sized for 1/2" lag bolts unless otherwise specified, but you can use 3/8" if you pick up washers when you get your bolts from your local hardware store.