This listing is for a set of 12 Bull-nosed stair treads made with Breckenridge Light Grey Each tread is 24" Wide and 10" Deep PLUS
a 24X31 True Bullnose® Landing
This is a boxed set. If you have been looking for a great deal on treads now is the time!
These are already made and ready to ship. We made them 24" wide and they fit the standard 10" deep stair with a 1" thick or less step. To measure your stair depth, go from the back wall to the tip of the bullnose by looking straight down at the tape measure - do not wrap the tape measure around because we already added enough carpet for the wraparound.
These are already made and ready to ship. We made them 31" wide and they fit the standard 10" deep stair with a 1" thick or less step. To measure your stair depth, go from the back wall to the tip of the bullnose by looking straight down at the tape measure - do not wrap the tape measure around because we already added enough carpet for the wraparound.
The style is called Breckenridge and it is made by J Mish with 100% Wool yarn. J Mish puts it best: "Breckenridge features small diamond motifs nested in a diagonal grid. This handwoven flatweave is reminiscent of a kilim, yet with a much smaller scale design. Its color line includes three natural colors, with classic combinations of ivory and beige, light and dark grey."
Here is how we do it:
We start with this awesome 100% Wool carpet, cut it down to the correct tread size, seam the boarders, permanently attach our True Bullnose® rigid edge, and then add a soft, non-scratchy padding to the back. (Padding is now recommended by every carpet manufacturer. It improves the comfort, performance and life of the carpet. We use a 100% post-consumer padding and the best part is we include it at no additional cost!)
We start with this awesome Wool carpet, cut it down to the correct tread size, seam the boarders, permanently attach our True Bullnose® rigid edge and padding!
Why Wool? This is answered by the Grower-Owned Wools of New Zealand:
Asthma Safe - Wool has some amazing features built in by nature. Wool textiles act as a natural air filter, trapping allergens such as dust and pollen and keeping them out of the breathing zone
Fire Safe - Wool does not burn until its gets to 700 degrees celsius, even then it self extinguishes once the source of the fire is removed.
Breathe Safe - Wool purifies the air - Wool absorbs indoor contaminants and purifies the air you breathe of harmful gases, locking them away for up to 30 years.
Quiet Spaces - Wool absorbs unwanted noise - Wool textiles absorb noise and create warmth making your home or office the perfect place for relaxation, concentration and play.
© 2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!