This listing is for a set of 15 Bull-nosed stair treads made with Marquess Goldenrod. Each tread is 27" Wide and 10" Deep.
THE TREADS PICTURED ON THESE STAIRS ARE MARQUESS NUTMEG AND ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY
This is a boxed set. If you have been looking for a great deal on treads now is the time!
OPEN BOX AND SALE BOX SETS ARE ALL FINAL SALE
Part of our premium New Zealand Wool collection of True Bullnose™ stair treads! An elegant but affordable alternative to a complete professional runner installation. We sell treads individually (per step) so you can order the correct number of treads to match the number of steps you have in your staircase.
The style is called Marquess and it is made by J Mish with 100% New Zealand Wool. J Mish puts it best: "Marquess is a tailored coordinate to Charade, with lush, colored stripes of high vertical ribs contrasted against high/low dashes of a lighter shade. Tufted of 100% New Zealand wool, the closely stepped yarn combinations create a rich, tonal color play."
Here is how we do it:
We start with this awesome 100% New Zealand Wool carpet, cut it down to the correct tread size, seam the boarders and then permanently attach our True Bullnose™ rigid edge. (If you want to upgrade the bound edges to also have the edges serged with yarn around all edges, search "True Bullnose Upgrade Binding" on Etsy to find the correct item to add to your cart -- being sure to add the same number as treads you order).
As shown in our Shop, the True Bullnose™ stair tread is permanently attached to a rigid bullnose piece so that when installed it will stay nicely wrapped around your stair tread. Other manufacturers use combinations of tape or glue, and hope that your tread will stay wrapped around the end of your stair tread. Not these. True Bullnose™ treads have a pressure sensitive material that keeps the tread in place and a strong, rigid bullnose edge that keeps the wrap-around in place.
Why Wool? This is answered by the Grower-Owned Wools of New Zealand:
Asthma Safe - Wool has some amazing features built in by nature. Wool textiles act as a natural air filter, trapping allergens such as dust and pollen and keeping them out of the breathing zone
Fire Safe - Wool does not burn until its gets to 700 degrees celcius, even then it self extinguishes once the source of the fire is removed.
Breathe Safe - Wool purifies the air - Wool absorbs indoor contaminants and purifies the air you breathe of harmful gases, locking them away for up to 30 years.
Quiet Spaces - Wool absorbs unwanted noise - Wool textiles absorb noise and create warmth making your home or office the perfect place for relaxation, concentration and play.
Wools of New Zealand is owned by the people who grow our wool, farming families who are committed to sustainable farming practices and caring for the land so that it may be passed to future generations
Every farm is audited by AsureQuality, a New Zealand government owned Conformity Assessment Body, for:
Land Management, Animal Welfare, Social Responsibility and Transparency.
We connect consumers with the people who grow superior wool, doing so ensuring excellence in all aspects of sustainability.
Wools of New Zealand works to understand the needs of our customers so that our growers can prepare the ideal wool fit for the intended value chain and deliver the optimum performance throughout it’s life. Through our supply database we are able to identify which of our growers can best deliver wool to meet the requirements of individual products. By connecting our growers with supply partners we are able to communicate future market requirements to ensure our growers adapt on-farm methods to deliver the ultimate wool.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!