Be sure to follow us on Instagram @RiverDriveDesigns - Thank you!!
NOTE: Arbor Vine - Denim is currently back ordered until June 20, 2020.
Part of our premium wool collection of True Bullnose ® padded carpet stair treads! An elegant but affordable alternative to a complete professional runner installation. The style is called Arbor Vine, the color is Denim. It is a Wool/Nylon blend, not the cheaper olefin/polypropylene-type yarns.
Here is how we do it:
We start with this awesome carpet, cut it down to the correct tread size, seam the boarders and then permanently attach our True Bullnose ® rigid edge.
The standard size is made for a 10″ deep tread 27″ wide, but you can be upgraded to 31″ wide or 35″ wide — or we can make any custom size you may need! (They are all made to cover 10" deep stairs which are 1" thick or less with a rounded front bullnose, but can be placed on stairs that are deeper or thinner -- if you need a custom cut for shallower/deeper/wider stairs or have thicker stairs with a square-face, just let us know!)
As shown, the TRUE bullnose™ stair tread is permanently attached to a rigid bullnose piece so that when installed it will stay nicely wrapped around your stair tread. Other manufacturers use combinations of tape or glue, and hope that your tread will stay wrapped around the end of your stair tread. Not these. True Bullnose ® treads have a pressure sensitive adhesive that keeps the tread in place and a strong, rigid bullnose edge that keeps the wrap-around in place.
In addition to our return and exchange policy, there is a 30% restocking fee for any returns. While we wish this was not necessary, our shop’s made to order nature makes it so. We purchase the carpet and create each order once it is placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we likely have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TRUE Bullnose™ stair treads.
Yes, just let us know what you need!
Yes! We do most custom work at the same prices, just start up a conversation to get started!
Mar 19, 2021
I like them. I only bought two for starters. They aren’t cheap to do a whole flight of stairs so I’m testing them out to make sure they look good, stay put and wear well. I just replaced my carpeted stairs with hardwood I stained myself and I want to protect them but not mail anything to them. I’ve had these two weeks and been doing some renovations requiring me to go up and down the stairs a lot so far they are staying put. They look very nice.
Mar 3, 2021
We couldn’t be happier with the product and the company. They were wonderful to deal with, and we would use them again.
Oct 24, 2020
Easy to install, these bullnose threads provided and upgrade to the look of our stairs without taking away from the beauty of the wood. Our main reason for this purchase was a safer experience for our little dog. Excellent quality and beautiful pattern.
Jun 29, 2020
This is exactly as advertised, is going to be perfect for my project... Excellent product!
Jun 9, 2020
I love my new True Bullnose stair treads, including (especially!) the custom runner for my U-shaped landing. The seller was a pleasure to work with, patient and so helpful through multiple iterations of the order. Her advice was timely and spot-on. The order was completed quickly in spite of the custom components, well-packaged and shipped promptly. The treads were easy to install, adhered well to my slippery laminate stairs, and look beautiful. Best of all, my puppy is no longer afraid of going up and down the stairs -- which means these treads may literally have saved my marriage because my poor husband no longer has to haul 50 lbs. of neurotic floof up to bed at night! Thank you, RiverDriveDesigns!