Check out our flower-themed candle toppers!
This listing features our Flower Toppers Collection — Magnolia Flower, and our Flower #1, Flower #2 and Flower #3 Just add the one(s) you like to your cart!
We are Candle-Saver™ Brand Candle Toppers - Home of the Original 4" Candle Topper. We are the first! These Candle-Savers™ fit Yankee, Slatkin, Bath and Body candles and more!
We designed, make and hand-finish these Candle-Saver™ Brand Candle Toppers in Cartersville, Georgia. They will add style and function to your jar candles! Just set this stylish, thick, flat metal art on top of your candle after lighting it (but let cool before removing!) They look great and they help your candle melt the wax all the way to the outside edge! Just let it burn long enough to melt the wax across the full surface and it can even out those candles which started to burn into a core down the wick. Remember, be sure to let it cool before removing it!!
If you have a brand-new candle and the wick is so tall that it will cause carbon to build up on a topper, just burn the candle a while until the wick is lower. Not to worry - the topper will help even the candle out once you are able to use it without the flame touching the topper.
We offer eight standard diameters:
3.2" Common/Traditional Single Wick Yankee Jar Style;
3.5" Less Common Voluspa 16 Ounce Style;
4" Very Common 3-Wick Style for Bath & Body/Yankee/Numerous Other Brands;
4.5" For PartyLite 3-Wick Candles, Harder to Fit Candles, or Slight Overhang on Smaller Diameters;
5” For Your Special Slatkin / Homeworx Jar Candles;
5.25” and 5.5" For Newest 2023 Slatkin/Homeworx Candle Dimension; and
8.5" Uncommon Voluspa 123 Ounce Style.
Our 3.2" style topper is very versatile as it not only fits many popular brand candle jars but also works on a wide range of smaller jars, including Bath & Body Works 2.75" diameter jars-- overhanging just a bit and still helping your candle to melt the wax evenly.
For jar candle diameters up to 4", we often recommend the even more versatile 4" style which works with candles such as Yankee 12.5 oz (5"H x 4"W x 4"D) jars, Bath & Body 12.5 oz and 14.5 oz jars, and other brands measuring 4" in diameter or less (again, overhanging just a bit on slightly smaller jars, but working well -- in fact, customers report using them with success on even some of the smallest of jars out there!)
Does Thickness Matter? YES! But it can be confusing because a lot of ads say "heavy duty," "thick," or "very durable," but those are just words. Some ads will tell you it is a particular gauge, but if you are like us, these approaches make us feel like a goat looking at a watch - - pretty confused! So, in this listing we use 1/8" thick metal. Let's put that in a list of thicknesses using common coins:
1/8" = .125" = 11 Gauge = Thicker than a Quarter and a Dime Stacked on Top of Each Other (2.4% Thicker). It is 250% thicker than 18 Gauge and 60% thicker than 14 Gauge.
5/64" = .078" = 14 Gauge = Barely Thicker than a Nickel (1.6% thicker).
1/20" = .05" = 18 Gauge = Almost as Thick as a Dime (it is 6% short).
Made in the USA: All our candle-toppers and steel artwork are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
(c) 2023 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we may have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TrueBullnose™ stair treads.
We have found that the number of steps often varies from house to house. So, we normally sell treads individually so that customers may order the same number of treads as they have steps.
One exception is where you see Boxed sets on clearance. If you're looking for sets of treads at a great price, check out our Open Box listings which offer stylish sets at a reduced price!
Yes! Just start up a conversation to get started and we can work out a custom listing for you.
We also can make custom matching runners and landing rugs. Just let us know what you need!
To measure for your topper, you need to find the diameter of your candle in inches.
- Use a ruler to measure your jar candle at the widest point.
- If the candle 's diameter is the same or smaller than that of the topper, the topper will work.
- If the candle's diameter is greater than that of the topper, you will need to chose one of our larger sizes or reach out for a custom order.
In the 24 Piece Bracket Set for a Hexagon, there are four brackets at each intersection. One for each of the following: the outside of the horizontal posts; the inside horizontal and attaching to the upright; and a left and right "under-arm" which attach to the upright and one incoming horizontal post on each side.
And, yes, we sell parts of any of our kits. Just message us!
All the holes on our brackets for 4x4 posts and for 6x6 posts are sized for 1/2" lag bolts unless otherwise specified, but you can use 3/8" if you pick up washers when you get your bolts from your local hardware store.
Jan 26, 2023
Dec 18, 2022
Fast shipping and perfect item! Repeat customer because I love this product.
Sep 12, 2022
These candle toppers are exactly as described. They work really great. I love that this seller offers different sizes so I can use them for my different size candles.And the selection of patterns are awesome. Shipping was pretty quick and items very well packaged. I highly recommend this seller and product!!
Aug 17, 2022
Love it, great quality and fits perfectly on my 3 wick Bath and Body Works candle. Fast shipping too!
Apr 11, 2022
The quality is very good and the item was exactly as described. I purchased two different sizes and they are both perfect fits for my candles. I was unable to find the exact sizes I need to fit my candles and these exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend these candle toppers.