- - For 4x4 (3.5" x3.5") Posts - - For 4x4 (3.5" x3.5") Posts- - For 4x4 (3.5" x3.5") Posts
This listing is for our Outside Corners and other individually sold brackets made to fit 4 x 4 Posts. If you want them for 6 x 6 posts, click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/708942856 (NOTE: All our brackets are based on the dimensional size of the lumber but we can make them actual 4"x4" or 6"x6" for you, if needed. Just let us know your ship-to zip code, the parts and actual size(s) you would like and we can let you know the total cost for custom brackets made to fit your saw-mill-cut posts.)
Build your own rugged and heavy duty PostHugger™ Pergola, Double Pergola, shop/garage/CNC table, deck or even a wedding arch chuppah with our USA made 1/8" steel Outside Corner brackets and more!
Also great for fixing/reinforcing the one you already have! These are not flimsy/bendable metal. We make them using 1/8" thick steel - a single corner bracket weighs just over 2 pounds - - strong enough to take what you throw at it (or what you throw it at!), but not so heavy where they are hard to work with.
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2" wood lag screws or in instances where there will not be a collision of bolt holes, 1/2" thru bolts. If you use lag screws, we recommend 1/2" x at least 2" length for 4x4 posts and at least 2.5" length for 6x6 posts, with longer bolts adding more strength. WOOD POSTS AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS.
Please note that unless you choose the powder coated option, these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can either paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time. ***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.***
WHY BUY POSTHUGGER?
• We are the original designer of these brackets, often copied by others but never equaled!
• We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other.
• Unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
• All powder coating is done in-house to ensure a quality application on each and every piece.
• We use only 100% first-rate, high quality powders, which are all made in America.
• We develop all designs ourselves and, unlike some, never poach the intellectual property of others.
• We proudly stand behind all our products.
• All our PostHugger™ Brackets & metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
Our Brackets Product Line includes:
Outside Corner Brackets - bent at a 90 degree angle to fit over any 4 x 4 post (3.5" x 3.5"). There are two 1/2" holes on each of the top ears for fastening to cross members and four 1/2" holes on the bottom leg for mounting to the legs. (The holes for the legs are offset so that if you want to thru bolt, you don't have to worry about hitting any of the other installed bolts!)
Flat T brackets - join other parts of your design.
Bent L’s - use where you want an inside corner.
Flat L’s - Flat like the T, but without the third leg.
Double Inside Corner - This is used on an inside corner to support two incoming posts. The holes are offset so that if used on the same post as an Outside Corner, they will not collide.
Two Piece Post Base - Used to bolt a post to concrete or other suitable surface. If your post is going up against a wall or other flat surface which would interfere with having four feet, you will want to use either our Half-a-Post-Base, our 3-Sided Post Base (which has three feet) or our Full Post Base (which has just two feet) so that your post can be closer to a wall.
Half a Post Base - This bracket is just one half of the Two Piece Post Base, for those who only need one (or another odd number).
Three-Sided Post Base - Similar to our other Post Bases, but with three sides/feet.
Full Post Base - Similar to our other Post Bases but with fours sides and just two feet (on opposite sides).
Legless T™ - This bracket is the same dimensions & placement of bolt holes as the “T” - just without the bottom “leg” of the “T”! It measures 5.5" x 16.5" for a 6x6 post, and 3.5" x 10.25" for a 4x4 Post. Flat X™ Bracket - 90 degree cross angle brackets to provide extra, heavy duty support to new or existing DIY builds & structures.
Flat Knee™ - This knee brace bracket sits flush against the outside of a knee joint.
Bent Knee™ - This knee brace bracket is for use where you have a post coming in to meet another post at a 45° angle and want a bracket in the knee bend itself.
*****EXTRA SHIPPING COST ON ALL BRACKET ORDERS TO NON-CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.***** Please call 470-626-5989 to place your order.
If you would like to see customer photos (and a video!) of some of our brackets in use, copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://posthugger.com/photos/
(c) 2023 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. - All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, or Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
• Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
The stock tread depth is made to fit the most common stair step which is 10" deep and 1" thick, but we can make them more/less deep to fit your needs! If your stairs are more than 1" thick, start a conversation and send us a picture, we may have a different bullnose we can use.
Yes! Make sure your stairs are clean and dry before installing your TrueBullnose™ stair treads.
We have found that the number of steps often varies from house to house. So, we normally sell treads individually so that customers may order the same number of treads as they have steps.
One exception is where you see Boxed sets on clearance. If you're looking for sets of treads at a great price, check out our Open Box listings which offer stylish sets at a reduced price!
Yes! Just start up a conversation to get started and we can work out a custom listing for you.
We also can make custom matching runners and landing rugs. Just let us know what you need!
To measure for your topper, you need to find the diameter of your candle in inches.
- Use a ruler to measure your jar candle at the widest point.
- If the candle 's diameter is the same or smaller than that of the topper, the topper will work.
- If the candle's diameter is greater than that of the topper, you will need to chose one of our larger sizes or reach out for a custom order.
In the 24 Piece Bracket Set for a Hexagon, there are four brackets at each intersection. One for each of the following: the outside of the horizontal posts; the inside horizontal and attaching to the upright; and a left and right "under-arm" which attach to the upright and one incoming horizontal post on each side.
And, yes, we sell parts of any of our kits. Just message us!
All the holes on our brackets for 4x4 posts and for 6x6 posts are sized for 1/2" lag bolts unless otherwise specified, but you can use 3/8" if you pick up washers when you get your bolts from your local hardware store.
Sep 14, 2023
Great! Sturdy and they look good.
Aug 19, 2023
Aug 19, 2023
Aug 6, 2023
Prompt answers and quick delivery!
Jul 13, 2023
Great quality. I ordered in plain metal then powercoated silver for our deck. Was accidently sent the wrong pieces but when I told them, they sent the right ones immediately.